- A nutritious breakfast is served between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Breakfast consists of milk, with two or more of the following components: bread or bread alternative, fruit, vegetable, meat or meat alternative.
- A nutritious hot lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 11:50 a.m. on a rotating menu. Lunch consists of milk, meat or meat alternative, bread or bread alternative, vegetable, and fruit.
- A mid-afternoon snack is served between 2:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Snack consists of two or more of the following components: milk, meat or meat alternative, bread or bread alternative, vegetable, or fruit.
- A late-afternoon snack is served between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Menus are prepared in conjunction with the USDA Child Nutrition Programs. Weekly menus are posted on the bulletin board near each entrance.